EUROPEAN ANTI-CYBERCRIME TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (EACTDA), sa sjedištem u gradu San Sebastián, Baskija, Španjolska raspisuje potrebu za zapošljavanjem tehničkog menadžera/tehničke menadžerice – IT inžejera/inženjerke. S obzirom na potrebu visoke razine poznavanja engleskog jezika te specifičnosti radnog mjesta natječaj za posao prenosimo u izvorniku.
Očekivani raspon bruto godišnje plaće za radno mjesto je od 27.000,00 do 54.000,00 EUR, ovisno o radnom iskustvu i vještinama.
The Technical Manager will report to the Business Manager of the Secretariat of the Association. The Technical Manager will be the maximum responsible person of all the technical aspects of the
Association, both for operations and for new technical developments. Among its responsibilities it will be to define and ensure the compliance with the guidelines and procedures for the full development life cycle. The Technical Manager will also be responsible of the IT service and Project
In addition, the Technical Manager will be responsible of the following
- design and ensure the correct implementation and operation of all the necessary IT services of the Secretariat of the Association.
- in the scope of own-developed (EACTDA internal) new software development projects:
- assist product owners, customers, end-users, and other stakeholders in the writing of the requirements for new software or applications
- design technical solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements
- developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- lead and manage own-developed projects
- define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- esure proper documentation and reporting
- approve final product before launch
In the scope of projects funded by EACTDA but conducted by third-parties:
- monitor and support software development.
- oversee and supervise progress of development team to:
- ensure consistency with initial design and that the software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- ensure the compliance with EACTDA’s guidelines and procedures for the full development life cycle.
- report to the Business Manager the progress
- conduct and report to the Business Manager an assessment of the risk-level
- suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- guide, train, and mentor subordinates
In addition, the Technical Manager should have the following abilities:
- a technical mindset with great attention to detail
- high quality organizational and leadership skills
- outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Work Experience requirements:
- proven experience as Software Architect
- proven experience as Software Development Team Lead
- proven experience as Project Manager
- experience in software development and programming in various languages (e.g., Python, C++, C#, .NET, Java)
- excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- excellent knowledge of System Architecture principles
- excellent knowledge of Software Security Assurance principles
- excellent knowledge of Software Quality assurance principles
- excellent knowledge of modeling methods (e.g., UML, DFD)
proven experience with European Commission research and innovation programs, preferably in security research projects
- excellent knowledge of software design patterns
- experience ensuring conformance to software quality standards or models, such as ISO/IEC 9126 (now superseded by ISO 25010), SPICE or CMMI. · experience in the implementation of ISO/IEC 27000-series standards
- experience in negotiating with IT providers
- experience in handling European Union Classified Information (EUCI)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- MSc/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Desirable: Certification(s) in any of the following domains:
- programming language(s) and/or other software development related matters
- other certification(s) in the IT field (e.g., ITIL, Cybersecurity, Cloud, Microsoft, Oracle)
- certification in Project Management (e.g., SCRUM, PMP®)
- software Quality Assurance (e.g., CSTE, CSQA, CAST, CMSQ)
- software Security Assurance (e.g., CSSLP)
- project Management
- C1 Effective Operational Proficiency certification in English language (or higher)
Remote working policy: Telecommuting allowed; remote working allowed part of the time.
Travel required: Yes, up to 10-20% of the working days, mainly within the European Union
INTERESTED ? Please send your CV in English both to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by referring to: IT ENGINEER